NOTICE OF MEETING UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT, 1985
Notice is hereby given that the 38th Annual General Meeting of Aberdeen Cyrenians Ltd will be held at Head Office at 62 Summer Street, Aberdeen AB10 1SD on Wednesday 31st October 2018 6:30 p.m. for the following purposes:
- Adoption of minutes of 37th Annual General Meeting, 6th December 2017
- Chairperson’s report – Dan Fraser
- Annual Review 2017/18 – Mike Burns, Chief Executive Officer
- Treasurer’s report – Gary Clacher
- Adoption of Reports and Accounts
- To receive, consider and adopt the Company’s accounts and the reports of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended 31 March 2018
- Election of Directors
- The following Directors retire and offer themselves for re-election: Daniel Fraser
- Re-Appointment of Auditors:
- To appoint Williamson and Dunn as Auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which accounts are laid before the Company.
- To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
By order of the Council of Management.
If you would like to attend the AGM please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 625732.
- A member entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy (or proxies) to attend and, on a poll, vote on their behalf. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. A form of proxy is enclosed. The appointment of a proxy will not prevent you from subsequently attending and voting at the meeting in person.
- To be effective the instrument appointing a proxy, and any power or other authority under which it is executed (or a duly certified copy of any such power or authority), must be deposited at the Company’s registered office not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting.